Thursday, May 21, 2009
Honest Scrap Award!
I have been awarded the Honest Scrap Award by Alison at AMIdesigns - thanks you so much Alison - such a surprise!!!!
There are a few requirements to accepting the Honest Scrap Award and they are as follows:
1) I must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link it
Alison, from AMI Designs presented me with the award and she is from the United Kingdom! Thanks goodness for the internet!!! Alison's blog is http://amidesignsjewellery.blogspot.com and I encourage you all to check it out! Its a good one!
2) I must list 10 honest things about myself (yikes..ok...here i go!)
1. I truly dislike have to get up in the morning.
2. I wish I could work on my Etsy shop ALL the time!
3. I could live on chocolate peanut butter ice cream!
4. I am not a big fan of being criticized!
5. I am 150% head over heels in love with my fiance.
6. Each and every day I am so very thankful that I have a healthy baby boy.
7. I despise paying bills.
8. I'd rather spend my life travelling with my family.
9. I spend too much of my time pleasing others.
10. I think there is way too much hoopla given to weddings!
3) I must put a copy of The Honest Scrap Logo on my blog which I have proudly done!
4) I must select at least 7 other worthy bloggers & list their links so here they are!
Invites by Jen
Sweet Cuddle Cakes
Karisma Heart Savannah
Bramble Berry Lane
Pigtail Paper Trails
- I must notify the bloggers of the award and hopefully they will follow the above three requirements also. And I have done that as well by posting a comment on each of their respective blogs!
So, I humbly accept my first award!!! :) Such fun!!