Thursday, October 15, 2009

Started Your Holiday Shopping Yet?!

Well, I haven't exactly started to shop yet, but the radar is up and I'm looking! I have 3 gorgeous nieces, a nephew and my beautiful 19 month old boy. I love to spoil them all and one of my big thrills is to find them the cutest clothes! So I thought I'd turn to Etsy and see what I could find in Christmas themed Childrens clothing! So here we go!!!

Although I don't have any newborns I will be buying for this year, I couldn't pass up this little outfit! It comes from Jewelry and Baby Bling by Dara's shop.

I wish I'd seen this last year when my guy was little!




This next little outfit can be found in DressReHERSal's shop! Make sure you take a good look through her entire shop as she has created some real gems!!! I can see both of my little nieces in this outfit!!!

These next outfits speaks 'good times' and 'holiday cheer'! I think they are absolutely adorable and what fashion forward little girl wouldn't want to be seen in these!!! They have been created by 3lpcouture.

The details on this next outfit are so adorable!! I can see my little niece Jada wearing this to her Christmas concert! This outfit comes from mydeepbluec. Make sure you have a good look through this shop cuz there is some really FUNKY stuff!! Love it!


And finally, one outfit I can see my son and his youngest cousin wearing...although I think they would have to trade off regularly!!!! This has been created by TadpolesandTutus! Gotta love that shop name!
So there are a few of the cute childrens clothing for Christmas that I have stumbled upon! I hope you will all have a look through these wonderful artists shops! Leave your comments...and if you have childrens clothing items, leave the link in your comment!! Happy shopping everyone!

1 comment:

  1. those ARE some cute finds. I have a 20 month old boy and I'm still trying to figure out what to get him for Xmas. I don't even want to do Xmas this year LOL (I also have a 7 & 5 yr old girls).

    Good luck with your shopping ventures.

    ReplyDelete