Wednesday, September 30, 2009

October SALE Announcement

The HOLIDAYS are quickly approaching! I've been very busy this past week adding new listings to my Etsy shop! I invite you to pop on over to my shop and view the new sets and gift tags that I have been adding!

My most recent listing, and one of the funnest I have done in a while is inspired by those famed gals from Sex in the City! I thought these cards would be perfect to send to your girlfriends to get them all primed up for their holiday shopping!! These cards can even be special ordered as invitations, etc! Just let me know if you are interested! Color combinations can be changed!

I have been playing a lot with non traditional holiday colors as well! Probably most evident in my newly listed "Believe" holiday cards. The pinks and blues add a whimsical twist to the season. What do you think?!


But I couldn't let the traditionalist in my stay asleep! Well...perhaps I am still a bit groggy! As many of you know, I love to add silk flowers on my cards. I came up with this card and gave it a very elegant twist! I think it is very well priced and I hope to see it do very well this season!

Along with my cards, I have been busy creating gift tags! They are lots of fun to make and one can never have too many on hand! They are so much more fun than the standard 'ol ones you buy at WalMart! All of my gift tags are available in a multitude of color combinations and sizes! Here are a few of my latest!


So now that I have showed off all my new creations, I'm happy to announce my OCTOBER SALE!!! With each holiday gift card set purchased, you will receive a 6 pack of gift tags with your order! How fantastic is that! So spread the word and the holiday cheer early!!! Remember, I am still taking custom orders!

Talk to you all soon! Leave some comments...i LOVE to hear them!

6 comments:

  1. wow great cards. i like how your style can range from decadent and traditional to light hearted and even a bit funny. your gift tags really capture my attention, though!
    -Robbin

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right about the pink and blue giving a whimsical twist. I like it. Very different, but it works great! And the traditional card with the flowers is GORGEOUS! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the pastels. The reindeer card is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! The "girlfriend" shopping is my fave. And I alwayd do love reindeer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Olá amiga!
    Conheci seu cantinho e amei mesmo!...
    Lindo, criativo e muito alegre!
    Parabéns pelo seu trabalho!
    Espero você em:
    magiadaines.blogspot.com
    Beijinhos carinhosos.
    Itabira - Brasil

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun blog you have! I really enjoyed reading it and your cards are great! Congratulations on your new baby!

    ReplyDelete