Thursday, November 26, 2009

Share Your Best Thanksgiving Story




Hi Everyone!

Wanted to wish all my American readers a very Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you have a wonderful time with your Family and Friends! I'm inviting you all to share your great thanksgiving stories!! On Monday I'll go through them and the best story will get a set of 10 holiday gift tags for free!!!

I've been very busy with orders and I am finally caught up! I am working on some shop features of some great Etsy sellers! Stay tuned as I hope to have the first one up and running in the next few days!!

And remember...its not too late to order your holiday greeting cards and gift tags!

Talk to you all again soon!!

4 comments:

  1. True story, just happened today. My cousin brought a maltese to thanksgiving dinner that she is currently fostering and looking for a home for the pooch. The poor pup's family split up in a divorce and neither owner wanted to take the dog. I remembered a friend of our family was thinking about getting a dog so we gave her a call and she immediately wanted the dog! Our Thanksgiving hallmark moment was rehoming an orphan dog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely blog and great shop you have! Happy Thanksgivine to you as well - just followed your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The greatest Thanksgiving story is not so much a story as a menu from my Grandma's table. Everyone was on their best behavior while they stuffed themselves with her duck dressing, pumpkin pie, and the most delicious candied yams! Of course there were all the other trimmings, but those were the highlights that will forever shine in my memory.

    ReplyDelete
  4. following you!!

    please follow me!

    www.lithuanianeggart.blogspot.com

    love your blog set up!

    love your blog and cant wait till you post again!!

    ReplyDelete