Friday, November 13, 2009

WEEKEND SALE!!!


I don't offer FREE SHIPPING very often so if you are planning on ordering Holiday Cards then now is the perfect time! I am offering FREE SHIPPING on ALL holiday sets until midnight MST, Sunday, November 15, 2009!!! This sale includes custom orders so if you are wanting something special, let me know!!!

Here are some of my holiday listings! Check my shop often this weekend as I plan to have a bunch of new listings!

AND.......for my blog followers ONLY, I will include 6 holiday gift tags for FREE with each Holiday Set! How awesome is that!!!! Just make sure you let me know you are a blog follower in the Message to Seller! So spread the word....this is the only free shipping sale I will be offering before the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment